Risks & Risk Management
There are risks associated with all projects.
In this case:
- Insufficient capital will delay or compromise the execution of this project.
- Shipping product over such a large distance may result in delays and damage.
- The magnitude of the project may make it difficult for some individuals to imagine its successful completion.
- Manufacturing of this furniture is totally dependent on volunteers with skills and experience ranging from none to extensive.
It is impossible to eliminate risks however it is possible to manage risk.
- A business plan and an engineered project plan will provide the project leaders with tools to plan and monitor the activities and flow of the project.
- The step by step illustrations provided by a project plan will provide comfort to those who may be uncertain or nervous.
- A broker experienced in international exporting has been retained to oversee all issues relating to shipping and customs.
- The financial requirements are dependent upon the TREASURE component of stewardship.
- Comradeship and the joys of working with wood will create energy.